Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Fun

Thank you so much to everyone that posted on my last post! I'm so thankful for the advice and encouragement! :-) 
 
We have been having some Valentine's Day fun around here the last few days with parties on Tuesday & Wednesday. Today, Fritter had a party in her 3 day preschool classblast & she had so much fun. I snuck in and got to see her singing along and having fun with her friends.
 
Abram walked right on into the classroom and had a great time. He got a plate of food, sat right on down and acted like such a big boy! :-)
It was so sweet too that Fritter wanted him next to her and her friends, so she pulled a chair for him to join them. It is so sweet to see their love for each other blossom. She is such a good big sister, and even though they do bother each other sometimes, I look forward to see their sweet friendship grow.
 :-)
I just can't get over what a big boy he looks like in this picture! Ahh!!
 
This is a horrible picture from my phone, but I made some fun Valentine's for the kids in her class. Of course, I got the idea from Pinterest and it was something fun & not candy. You just take little cereal boxes and tie a spoon around them with a label that says, "I CEREALsly like you!" Ha! It was cute & easy! :-)
 
Well, I hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day! We are all partied out, so we have a day of staying in our pj's, catching up on laundry (me at least), & I'm sure sneak a few pieces of that Valentine's candy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley