Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Under the Weather

 
We have been pretty "under the weather" around here this week and I feel totally thrown off. I can't believe it is already Wednesday! Fritter got sick to her stomach on Sunday morning, so I stayed home from church with her that day & then Monday in the middle of the night it hit me!! :-(
 
So needless to say, I was in the bed all day yesterday trying to recover. I am SO thankful for my mom that came over all day to watch my kids & to my husband who took care of things all evening. I'm still recouping, but I'm on the mend! Everything is just off when momma is sick! :-)
 
On Monday morning, I finished up an Ikea redo of this LUNS chalkboard.
 
 
 I can't wait to show what I did & I'll hopefully I'll have that up tomorrow!
 
Well, I'm off to enjoy some more crackers and Sprite...ha! Have a great Wednesday! :-)

1 comment:

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley