Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Shop Update

Today on Monday Shop Update, I don't have any new listings (been a busy last week), but I wanted to show off some of my favorites that are in stock in my shop & ready to be worn by some precious little girls! :-)
 
These are ruffle pants made from an old pillowcase & they are so pretty and super soft!
Size 3t
Click on the picture to see them in my shop!
 
This is a fun peasant top that has been in my shop waiting on the perfect 24M-2T year old little girl to wear for this Spring & Summer! :-)
 
 
Ekk! Or this little ruffle cutie!
Size: 18M
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Can't wait to show you tomorrow a project I finished up this morning! It was with paint, so I better go get a shower since I'm covered in it now! :-)
 
Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I want a little girl, just so I can dress her in these clothes! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley