Friday, February 1, 2013

Coffee Date

Hey ya'll!
It's Friday & I figured it would be fun to link up with Coffee Date with Alissa at Rags to Stitches. I did this back in the summer & it was fun, so I figured I would put up another video of this southern rambling girl. ;-)
I'm not very good at gadgets, so the lighting is horrible and the audio may be off too, but it recorded, so I'm happy with that! ha!
video

A little summary if we were at coffee:
1. I had a non eventful week, but scored some fun things at Goodwill.
2. Enjoying my Precepts bible study through the book of Hebrews.
3. Being a better friend. Whether it be old friends, new friends, blog friends, husbands, etc., that I would be an encouraging light in their life and point them to Jesus through any circumstance they may be going through. "A friend loves at all times."~Prov. 17:17
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
I am feeling MAJOR crafty around here, so check back next week to see what I've made! :-)


6 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Stopping by from Coffee Date Link-Up. That is such a cute cup :) I would love to be able to get my hands on some of the vintage cups that my grandmother had when I was growing up :)

    Cassie @ Southeast by Midwest
    www.southeastbymidwest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lady. 3 things: 1) really like your coffee cup! 2) your accent is just the cutest! 3) your heart is so sweet. enjoyed "seeing you" instead of just reading your thoughts. I did a vlog back in november... You've inspired me to try it out again. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding great things at Goodwill!!! Also, it's fun what others are studying in scripture. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacy :-) I'm so glad you found me via Coffee Date so I could find you, too! You seem so sweet and I can't wait to see more of your blog. Love the darling little mug...I'm a huge Goodwill fan myself, and I have a bad habit of collecting way too many cute mugs & dishes. I actually picked up some cute orange & turquoise Fiesta cups this week. My first Fiesta ware purchase, but it is so cheerful, I'm a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS. Can't wait to see your crafts! I said yesterday on my Twitter I was "Daydreaming in DIYs" so I think we're on the same page--must be a February thing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found my way here from your ADORABLE monkey cake tutorial....my son turns four in the morning and I'm scrambling!

    I love mugs. I have so many my husband calls me "the coffee cup store." Your vlog was adorable...I want to try one sooo bad, but hate everything about me on video. Lol. From my voice to my chipmunk cheeks, I'm a mess. :) Way to inspire us to give it a whirl.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley