Thursday, January 10, 2013

Routine

This January we have started to slowly ease into our new routine. Fritter started back at a 3 day preschool program, we still go to our homeschool co-op, and I started a ladies bible study every Thursday morning this morning. (So excited about it & can't wait to soak up Hebrews!)
 
(Sweet girl on her first morning...)
 
So, every morning we are getting up, getting dress and out the door. Even though Little A and I usually come right back home, I can not tell you how much energy I have from just getting up and dressed and going somewhere. To be honest, I had fallen into such a slump...We were always at home, I felt like my house was always torn apart, I could never concentrate enough to even attempt to sew/craft/do school work with Fritter/clean house, etc. I was turning into this crazy woman. LOL
 
I'm sure other moms can relate, BUT
that is so not me, so I am resolved to be better at things & to get more organized & motivated! We are 10 days in & I'm still doing good! ha!

Going to bed at a decent hour is one of those things that I need to get better at too...so I better go there now!

Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley