Thursday, January 31, 2013

Old Windows

I just love the look of something old becoming something new, or just the look of something old as decor in your house. The hunt of finding old things and using them for my house is my favorite. I haven't gotten that many things that I have actually used, but I have a pile of things that I want to paint and use in my house & I'll have to show those off as I do them. One thing that I did find at a garage sale was an old window. I love it.
 
I am kinda in that after Christmas decorating rut, so I took to Pinterest for some inspiration & I thought it would be fun to share my findings! ;-)

 I just love this unique idea of making a personalized sign out of a single pane old window!
(Source: StoneGable Blog)
 
 Oh...Or this idea of putting shelves on it & a little candle and vase! Love the idea of putting it over a desk work station too!
(Source: It's Rustic Living)
 This is just too fun! An old window made into a coffee table! EKK!
(You can see more flea market finds on their post here! Southern Hospitality blog)
And oh my goodness...I don't have a staircase, but if I did, I would totally be on the hunt for old windows to do this! So cute!

So, which one was your favorite??
 
As you can see my poor window is looking pretty lonely, so I am so inspired to dress it up! Do you have any old windows and how to you decorate with them?
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh you can do so much with that window!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley