Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Shop Update

Happy Monday!
 
Monday is almost over, but I have 6 new tops that I am putting in my shop this evening & I wanted to show them off. They are the cutest pinafore tops with no buttons, no-fuss, just pop over the head & go! :-) And....they are reversible, so it's 2 tops in one! Win, Win!! :-)
Blossoms size 4T
Blue Floral Size 2T
Flowers & Dots - Size 12mo-18mo
Pretty In Pink-- Size 3T
Sweet & Sassy-- Size 2T
Watercolor Flowers--Size 2T (realized I didn't take reverse side & then it was too dark, but it reverses to pink gingham. So sweet!)
 
Here's a picture of little Miss modeling a pinafore top a few years ago...ahh! Melt my heart!
 
Going to add them to my shop now! Come take a look & tell me which one is your favorite! :-)
 

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, these tops are adorable! I love that they're reversable!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley