Thursday, October 11, 2012

What I've Been Up To.....

Well it's been pretty quiet on here lately, but things have been busy! We are in full swing of doing school with Fritter, Little A is busy into everything, I'm enjoying being a soccer mom and I've been sewing in my spare time to keep my store stocked.
 
I have made a few dresses recently that I wanted to show off. If you know any little girls that need some new clothes for the Fall, then I'm your girl! :-)
 
 LOVE Paisley Dress found here
 Pretty in Purple Peasant Dress found here
 Black with Purple Flowers Jumper found here
Playful Paisley Double Layer skirt found here
(Sizes 18M, 2T &3T available now)
 
There are lots of other goodies in my shop too, but these are the most recent items I've listed & are some great ones for the Fall!
 
We are also in full swing soccer season & I'm a proud soccer mom! :-) Little kid soccer is so funny to watch, so check back tomorrow to see some of Fritter's moves!
 
Have a great Thursday!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. you are so talented!! so many cute things...off to check out your etsy shop! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley