Thursday, September 13, 2012

LA Tech Game Day Dresses

If you haven't noticed, Chevron print fabric is one of the biggest trends around!
 
I love to make game day dresses when football season starts, because we love football down here in the South & of course, our little girls have to be dressed for the part too!
 
This year I decided to make dresses to cheer on my alma mater Louisiana Tech Bulldogs. I used Riley Blake's medium print red chevron pattern fabric and a solid royal blue for the ruffles & straps! These dresses have been so popular and have kept me very busy the last few weeks! (& I'm SUPER thankful! :-))
 
I can't wait to see all the cute little girls decked out cheering on the Bulldogs in these dresses!
 
I have enough fabric to make 2 more & then I'm finished for this season, so if you are interested leave me a comment or email me at thefancyfritter@gmail.com
 
Have a great day & GO DAWGS! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley