Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Feature!

I'm starting back with Friday Feature to showcase other small handmade businesses! I'm so excited about showing off all of the fun shops & friends I have made along the way of owning a small handmade business. Plus there are some fun perks for my readers, so I'm sure you will love it! :-)
 
This week I am featuring......
 
Embellished Bayou
 
Christy monograms and designs such fun & cute shirts and outfits for boys & girls. She has so many designs for every season or event in life! For all of those local LSU & Saints fans, she has some adorable stuff!
 I just love this little boy shirt!
And this LSU fleur de lis football is just so adorable!
 
She also has some new fun items listed for Halloween!
Ekk! This spider shirt is so fun!
 
Christy also has a great variety of monogrammed and embroidered items for babies. She has bibs, burp cloths and these adorable little stuffed animals that can be personalized. Such a fun little toy for your little one!
Fritter & Little A loved their Alligator shirts that Christy did for them this past Spring.


 
 If you are looking for quality shirts with great monograms and embroidery designs, you definitely need to check out Embellished Bayou!
 
********************************************
 
Here is a special discount code to Embellished Bayou shop for all The Fancy Fritter readers!
 
 Use the code FRITTER for 20% off your total purchase from her Etsy shop Embellished Bayou, or you can get 10% off any special orders through sending her an email (christy@embellishedbayou.com) or through her Facebook page by mentioning The Fancy Fritter blog.
 
***********************
What a great deal!
 
Hope everyone has a great Friday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley