Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Something Happy, Something Old, & Something New

This week has been pretty uneventful & to be honest, we haven't left the house since going to evening church on Sunday! (Can you say stir crazy?!?) But we have been out of the heat and having fun playing with Little A's new toys and soaking in the air conditioning! :-)

Something Happy...
He finally would wear the party hat yesterday when I put it on him! He doesn't want the celebrating to end! :-)

Something Old....
We went on Monday night and fished out this old desk out of my in-laws storage and I'm so excited to re-do it for Fritter to do her school work! It's dirty and dingy now, but I'm thinking of painting it purple b/c it's her favorite color! I'll post after pictures when I get it all done! 

Something New...
Since making The Madison Bag, I have been in a bag making mood & figured it would be some fun items to take to the trunk show I'm doing next month. I had fun working with a Heather Bailey Freshcut charm pack to make the outside of the large tote. I still need to add the interfacing and lining, but it looks so fun! I am definitely going to make a few more  of these! Who doesn't need a good & super cute tote bag?!?  


Well, off to finish cleaning up lunch & get little ones down for a nap!
Have a great Wednesday!

P.S. My Madison Bag Review has now turned into a GIVEAWAY! Yay! Go here and enter to win a surprise 2 pack of patterns from Two Peas In a Pod Designs! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stacy! I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award. :) Hit the link to claim your badge.

    http://theadventuresofesquared.blogspot.com/2012/08/drum-roll-please.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley