Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lazy Sewing Day

Today was one of those days that we stayed in our pajamas all day long (you know you do it too!) & just stayed around the house....Not much going on...


I did work on sewing up some bloomers for my good friend's little girl this morning. They are so little & cute! I used the Jocole Bloomer pattern & it is really fast & simple!

I had this sweet boy crawling around my feet too! He is crawling faster and getting into things so much quicker now! His personal favs right now are beating on my tin button box and pulling scraps out of my scrap drawer....At least it's safe & keeps him busy! ;-)
See the fabric on the table?

Well after everyone was quietly taking a nap, I created this:
I love it & want an adult size! I have had both of these fabrics in my stash for awhile, and they paired nicely, so I was so happy to use them. I listed it in my shop here: Sweet Jasmine Dress

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. How Cute are those Bloomers!

    Love the Dress, makes me want a little girl to Dress up. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley