Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Homemade Sugar Face Scrub

Today I wanted to share a recipe for a Homemade Sugar Face Scrub. I am always looking for ways to cut costs and use things that have all natural ingredients and this Sugar Scrub is the BEST!

Who doesn't love a daily facial, right? :-)

Sugar Facial Scrub Recipe
1.5 tbs Milk
About 1 cup of white sugar
3/4 tsp olive oil
1/2 tbs honey

Mix all ingredients until it is not runny. (More sugar may be needed) Apply to damp face, in a circular motion. Wash off with warm water, then cold water. Pat dry. Do not heat & store in refrigerator.
Original recipe found here
I use it usually at night before I go to bed and my face is always so soft afterwards. I'm sure you could use it twice a day & you could use it as a body scrub too. Just double the recipe for more! Don't worry about it getting in your mouth either...It's a sweet treat! HA!
These would be great gift ideas too! Just put it in a cute jar with a ribbon & there you go! :-)

Let me know if you give it a try & how you like it! Have you ever made any homemade beauty products?

Have a great Wednesday!

P.S. Don't forget to enter the Sweet Jasmine Dress giveaway over at Sew Caroline! Only a few days left!

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to go try this right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome sugar facial scrub recipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I add tea tree oil to it and use it almost every morning.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley