Monday, July 16, 2012

Birthday week

Someone has a birthday this week......
and I just can't believe it!

So, this week is busy planning his first birthday party! It makes me laugh though, because I start out so energetic with so many ideas, start a Pinterest board, write down all the fun and creative things I want to do & now it is the week of the party & I haven't done a thing! HA! Anyone else do that?

So....it looks like I'll have some long evenings doing some birthday crafts and decorations. I'm sure my sweet little man will love them! :-)

What are your best party planning tips?
(Maybe the first one should be don't procrastinate..ha!)



1 comment:

  1. Yay for birthday celebrations! I am the worst at party planning, but I know you'll come up with something fab.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley