Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Shabby Apple

This morning I got a fun email from one of my favorite online shops, Shabby Apple! I love browsing their website and drooling over all of the beautiful dresses and creating a huge wish list! I was asked to become an affiliate with them & I'm very excited about it!


Shabby Apple carries some of the most unique, modest, and feminine clothes and dresses I have seen. They carry women's, girls, preteens, and maternity clothing styles, jewelry & accessories, swim & fitness, and arts & crafts!

Here are some of my favorite styles:

This is the Blue Eyes Dress & it is so CUTE! I love the vintage style to it!

This dress is called Happy Talk & it is such a happy color yellow & would be the PERFECT summer dress! I love the flower detail also!

This is the Humboldt Current Skirt  & is such a pretty green color and fun design! It is also on sale now for $35.20! Seems like a great time to snag it up!
And they also carry young girl dresses & they have some in one of my favorite fabric lines, Freshcut, by Heather Bailey! This is the Botanical Dress & I just had to share this picture, because is that girl not the cutest?!? This picture made me laugh! :-)

Right now, Shabby Apple is offering a coupon for FREE SHIPPING with the code 'Light' until 6/30! & I saw that you can receive 10% off your order if you sign up to receive their emails! Those are some deals, so go get to shopping! :-)

 
Some of my favorite collections are the Lighthouse & Twin Palms....What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley