Thursday, June 28, 2012

Our week via Instagram

Do you have Instagram?
I do & I love it!
Instagram is a fun and quirky way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures. Snap a picture, choose a filter to transform its look and feel, then post to Instagram. Share to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr too – it's as easy as pie. It's photo sharing, reinvented.
(took that from Instagram site..Ha!)

Here are some of the highlights of our week via Instagram!
My little man turned 11 months old!
Fun playdates at the park!
Playing with the doorstop...Hours of entertainment! :-)
Playing dress-up....She said she is a fireman...HA!

life rearranged
I'm linking up at Life Rearranged!

If you want to follow me on Instagram, you can click the camera icon under my Be Social menu or search thefancyfritter!

&

Be sure to drop by tomorrow mid-morning for Friday Fun Mail Day & link up! Have you gotten any fun mail this week?!? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are adorable! And yes- the doorstop is hours of fun! haha ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley