Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Lovely Change

Notice anything different??? :-) Yay for a pretty new blog facelift! Joy from www.howjoyful.com was so great to work with & her design is exactly what I loved! Check her out if you need any design help! Things are still under construction for a little bit while I get everything loaded & moved around, but I'm SO excited about all of my social buttons! You can find my Facebook business page, twitter (still learning! Ha!), email, rss feed, & my Instagram feed! So fun! Well I hope everyone has a great Father's Day weekend! I'll share the fun things we did on Monday! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley