Friday, June 29, 2012

Fun Mail Friday

It's Fun Mail Friday!!

Can you believe it's already Friday?!? This week FLEW by!

What is Fun Mail Friday?!? Since I love mail, I want to see all of the fun things you are getting in the mail through out the week & share some of the fun things I get too. It can be anything! A sweet letter from a friend or relative, a fun magazine (or catalog :-)), a fun package you received, etc. I thought this would be a fun way to show off your favorite handmade shops or businesses to your readers, too!


Soo....This week in the mail I got one of my favorite magazines, Better Homes & Gardens! I haven't been able to sit down and look through it yet, but that front story has my name written all over it! I love a bargain! :-)


I also got a fun package just today of some super cute fabric from Skye Reve Fabrics! She was having a great sale, so I snagged some up! She packages up her fabrics so nicely & even gave me 2 free charm squares for free! :-)  
Fritter loves the color purple & I fell in love with Riley Blake's Dress Up Days fabric for her. The little girl on there looks just like her to me too! Not completely sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but I'm sure she will love it!
Fritter was also OBSESSED with Dr. Seuss's The Grinch (cartoon version) this past Christmas & still asks to watch it all the time...We watched it until March & then it was put in the Christmas vault. Mommy was a little burned out of hearing, "You're a mean one, Mr. GRINCH!" over & over! Ha!
This fabric was super cheap, so I'm going to surprise her with a dress around Christmas time & I'm sure I'll be the BEST mom around! ;-)

Soo....What did you get in the mail this week? I'd love to see!

Link up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley