Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sewing for myself & other happenings....

Last night something shocking happened!! Everyone (husband included) was in bed and asleep by 8:30pm! Dinner was cooked & kitchen was cleaned, so I was so excited to enjoy some guilt-free sewing time! Yay! I hardly ever sew for myself, but I found this really cute tutorial for a sassy, Summer top over at Sew Caroline & figured that would be my fun little project.

Here's what I ended up creating! I love it! I paired it with a cardigan and will probably end up adding straps, because I know with 2 little ones that I would be lifting it up all the time! It was a fun, relaxing evening to myself & hopefully the stars will align again soon & I can do it again! Ha!

In other news, today was Fritter's last offical day of PK-3! She has grown so much in just 9 months, so I took a picture to compare with her first day of school picture!

Weight on 8/25: 33lbs    Weight on 5/23: 35lbs
Height on 8/25: 37 1/2in   Height on 5/23: 39 1/2 in.
She looks like a little girl, instead of a baby....tear! :-(

Speaking of baby....This sweet boy just turned 10 months this week! He is just the sweetest and snuggliest thing ever!
Showing off his chompers in his chomper alligator romper from Embellished Bayou! :-)

Well, my hubby is off for 6 whole days starting tomorrow and early into next week, so we are so excited to spend lots of quality time with him this weekend! I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend too!


**Still want to enter my Sew, Mama, Sew giveaway? Be sure to enter here! Thanks!**

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Love your cute top. Hope y'all have a great weekend, we will be relaxing in the pool your hubby helped build!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley