Monday, August 22, 2011

One Month Old!

I meant to post this yesterday, but Sunday's are pretty busy for us & I couldn't get around to it, but yesterday my little Abram turned one month old!


Abram weighs probably around 10 and 10.5 pounds now & looks chunkier by the day! lol He is growing out of clothes like crazy!! He is eating every 3 hours during the day and usually goes at least 3-4 hour stretches at night and has even done a few 6 hour stretches for me a night or two!  He is such a happy, sweet and laid back baby. He loves to be held and  swaddled up tight and will just fall fast asleep in your arms. 

He loves to spend time swinging and that always puts him to sleep. He has also started to "coo" and "eww" sometimes when we talk to him. He also has started to do a sweet little smile when he hears us talking back to him. It is so sweet!

 What a great joy he has brought to our family! His big sister just adores him & I just can't wait to see their relationship grow as he gets older! He will definitely be one pampered little boy! :-)

 

 Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. ~Psalm 127:3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley