Friday, August 19, 2011

Introducing My Sweet Boy!

Well I kinda fell off the bandwagon with my posts, but I did make it to 39 weeks and had a scheduled c-section on the morning of July 21, 2011!
Here I am 39 weeks pregnant at 4 am before we went in! I hardly slept I was so excited!

My sweet Fritter girl cozied up in the bed with me while we were waiting to go to the OR. She kept asking me if I was ok! She was very concerned! :-)

Waiting with much anticipation to hear that sweet baby cry....


And he was here!! Weighing in at 8 lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches long! My sweet big boy!

We had a pretty uneventful hosptial stay and had lots of sweet family & friends come visit! Fritter just loves her little brother and loves to be a big helper! She loves to give him his paci & when he cries, she gets all upset & says, "It's ok...I'm here, I'm here!" She also loves to sing Rock-A-Bye baby to him. It's sweet! :-)

My recovery has been great & seemed much easier this time around & I was very thankful to have my mom and husband be so helpful for the first few weeks. Little man is doing great & getting bigger by the minute!! We don't go back to the doctor until Sept. but I know he has got to be at least 10 something pounds by now. My arms are definitely going to be toned picking this sweet boy up and down! :-)

He turned 4 weeks old yesterday and here's a recent pic I took of him sleeping in church on Sunday! I could just sit around and kiss those cheeks all day long!


Well off too lunch! Have a great weekend! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Love those cheeks! Glad to hear you are recovering well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SOOOOOO cute! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is precious! Congratulations to your family!a

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley