Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of Preschool!

Today my sweet Fritter girl started Pre-K 3 at Word of God Academy! She was so excited this morning and was very excited to carry her new back pack.

She goes half days every morning, so we are getting our little routine of getting to bed early every night (still working on that) and getting up and out of the house by 8 every morning! I'm so excited about all the wonderful things she is going to learn this year! They said that she did great today on her first day, but all she told me about was the Red light, yellow light, green light....That's the conduct system..lol...Here's hoping for all green lights this year! :-)

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley