Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Abram's Baby Shower

Well, I'm a little late posting about this, but my sweet sisters & great friends threw a wonderful shower for baby Abram and me on June 4th. It was so sweet & decorated so cute! Get ready for picture overload! :-)
Sweet boy decorations & pictures of my husband & I were on all the tables...


Sweet cake & punch table

The great spread of so much yummy food!

Beautiful floral arrangements my friend Hannah arranged were on all the tables too. So pretty!

His adorable cake made by Mrs. Cubley. It was so yummy too! :-)

My best friend, Michelle & I, posing with a picture before she had to leave a little early.

Me with all of the sweet hostesses! :-) Love them!

Listening to Hannah & Kara read a cute, funny, & sweet quiz called "Abram according to Anna" and it was all different questions and the answers Anna gave when Kara quizzed her during Wednesday night church. It was so special to hear her answers! :-)

Opening up lots of sweet presents!! He is one loved baby boy! :-)

Loving the sweet baby quilt my friend Kara's mom, Mrs. Karen, made for Abram. It is so sweet!

I had such a great time & was so thankful for all of the sweet details & work that everyone put into his shower. It was such a great morning & I can't wait for Abram to get here now! :-)

Now off to finish all the thank you notes..... ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I love the cake! Looks like you got some really sweet things.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley