Friday, June 24, 2011

35 weeks!

Oops! I missed my 34 week post, so I'll just catch up with what is going on now. Things have gotten so busy in these last few weeks and I'm so excited that my little man will be here in the next month! :-)


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 35 weeks

Size of baby: I'm guessing off of the ultrasound we had 2 weeks ago & what he weighed then that he is about 5 1/2 lbs.  BabyCenter says about the size of a honeydew melon! :-)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +22 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yep!
Gender: It's a sweet baby BOY! His name will be Abram.

Movement: Yes! He is still wiggling and stretching out alot. :-) 
Sleep: Actually pretty good this past week, so I have been very happy!
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach & not getting around as fast as I used too...I feel like I waddle everywhere! LOL
Cravings: Milk & Watermelon (not necessarily together though! :-))

Symptoms: Occasional indigestion, a little bit of swelling by the end of the day,  and just starting to feel uncomfortable.
Best Moment this week: Putting the finishing touches on his nursery! It's pretty much finished! Yay! 

2 comments:

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley