Thursday, June 9, 2011

33 weeks!

Well, week 32 flew by & I never got a picture and never sat down to blog, so we will just skip that week, because I'm 33 weeks today!! :-) I am also keeping it real with yoga pants & t-shirt b/c that's about all the feels comfortable now..LOL


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 weeks

Size of baby:  We had an ultrasound last Wednesday (June 1st) & he was measuring in at 4lbs 13 oz and was in the 69th percentile, so he is chubbing up pretty good! :-) So I'm guessing this week he is a little over 5 lbs. BabyCenter says about the size of a pineapple! :-)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +20 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Oh, yes!  

Gender: It's a sweet baby BOY! His name will be Abram.

(Sweet girl giving my belly kisses! :-))

 
Movement: Yes! He is stretching out & most active in the evening & night! :-) 
Sleep: Not really...from all the bathroom breaks to getting hot and then waking up everytime I roll over, I'm not getting much sleep at night...(I guess my body is preparing me for when he is here! :-))
What I miss: A good, LONG night's sleep (I guess I need to get used to it), getting to sleep on my stomach, and being able to bend over...HA!
Cravings: Milk & Baked Potatoes (not necessarily together though! :-))
Symptoms: What symptoms do I not have?? LOL I have started to feel very uncomfortable this week. He is fattening up, so I'm dealing with indigestion alot and feel like I can hardly move, breathe, etc....LOL. My feet swell when I am on them for any amount of time and I feel like I have run a marathon by the end of the day! How many more weeks?? LOL
Best Moment this week: Well, last week the best moment was being able to see my precious boy on the ultrasound & to see his chubby cheeks and full lips & so blessed to get such a healthy report. The best moment this past week was being blessed with such a sweet shower for me & baby Abram thrown by my sisters and lots of sweet friends! :-)

(She's so excited she's going to be a big sister! :-))

2 comments:

  1. 1. you look great!
    2. rock those yoga pants and t-shirts...it's all I want to wear, too
    3. I totally understand about all of the pregnancy symptoms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that you stay comfortable for the remaining of the pregnancy! I'm sure that LA heat is not helping!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley