Monday, May 9, 2011

In the Past Few Weeks....

So the last few weeks I have been really been bad about blogging about what has been going on. Between chasing around a busy 3 year old, getting ready for the baby & taking care of everyday chores, by the time I have some quiet free time I'm usually just ready to lie down on the couch & rest! LOL

So here is a little recap:

In the past few weeks....
We had a 3rd birthday party!....

 Got a new swingset built by "Fritter's" Daddy & Poppie for her birthday....
 Went to a couple of Easter egg hunts....
Took a trip down to visit my sister & her family in Houston & stopped by the zoo....

 She loved the goats & I loved the baby elephant...
We also had some fun swim time with our cousin too!

I had a great Mother's Day & at the end of the day I realized that I didn't take one picture! Oh well...I was pampered & had a sweet day with my family & it was great!

I have been busy working on some fun sewing projects too that I hope to show off tomorrow!

Have a great Monday! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley