Saturday, May 28, 2011

31 weeks!

Another week along!! I'm 31 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of baby: About the size of a 4 navel oranges
(16 in; almost 3.3 pounds)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +20 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yep!

Gender: It's a sweet baby BOY! His name will be Abram.

Movement: Yes! He is a very busy boy!

Sleep: Pretty good this week........
What I miss: A good, LONG night's sleep (I guess I need to get used to it) and being able to bend over without groaning..lol

Cravings: Been loving cereal with cold milk this week! I could eat it every meal..lol
Symptoms: Tired by the end of the day & starting this week, I started getting swollen feet by the end of the day! Ahh!
Best Moment this week: Just physically feeling how big & strong he is getting from all of the hard jabs and rolls I am feeling & visibly seeing. It is very fun, even though it hurts me sometimes! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! I can't wait to see his precious face!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley