Thursday, May 19, 2011

30 weeks!

I'm finally in the 30's & in the final stretch!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of baby: About the size of a head of cabbage

(15.7 in; almost 3 pounds)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20 lbs (I feel like I have grown alot this week compared to last..Oh my!)
Maternity Clothes: Yep!

Gender: It's a sweet baby BOY! His name will be Abram Kirk Gibbs!
Movement: Yes! He has been very active and wiggly this past week. He has been much more of a "roller" than I remember Anna being.  
Sleep: It's been so, so....starting to toss & turn alot trying to get comfortable and I wake up everytime and then having to wake up to go to the bathroom a couple of times a night.. :-/ 

What I miss: A good, LONG night's sleep (I guess I need to get used to it) and being able to bend over without groaning..lol
Cravings: Can't think of anything this week that I had to have...probably just snacky foods...I snack alot! :-)
Symptoms: Still no energy & tired on some days (this picture was taken at the end of the day & can't you tell I'm so tired looking..lol) & a growing & stretching belly! :-)
Best Moment this week: Having a good doctor's report on Monday & finding out that we get to have another ultrasound on June 1st. Can't wait to see his sweet face again! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Hitting the 30 week mark felt like such a huge milestone when I was pregnant. It's so exciting to finally be in the final 10!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley