Friday, May 13, 2011

29 weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 weeks

Size of baby: About the size of a butternut squash
(15 in; 2.5 pounds)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +19 lbs (I'm not really liking this section anymore!! lol)

Maternity Clothes: Yep!
Gender: It's a sweet baby BOY! His name will be Abram Kirk Gibbs!

Movement: Yes...He is kicking stronger and still wiggling around alot!

Sleep: Okay, starting to toss & turn alot trying to get comfortable.
What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach and being able to bend over without groaning..lol

Cravings: Kettle cooked chips :)
Symptoms: No energy on some days &  a growing & stretching belly!  :-)

Best Moment this week: Registering for baby boy things. Can't wait until he is here! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley