Friday, May 6, 2011

28 weeks!

I'm finally in the third trimester! Yay!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 weeks

Size of baby: About the size of a Chinese Cabbage (whatever that is, BabyCenter..LOL) 
 (14.8 in;  2.4 pounds)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +17 lbs (I'm not really liking this section anymore!! lol)
Maternity Clothes: Yep! Although this shirt is not maternity, but is long & stretchy so it still works! :-)
Gender: It's a sweet baby BOY! His name will be Abram Kirk Gibbs!
Movement: Yes...He is kicking stronger and still wiggling around alot!
Sleep: Pretty good once I can get comfortable.
What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach and being able to bend over without groaning..lol
Cravings: Chocolate Silk Soymilk. I drink like 2 glasses a day! It is so yummy!
Symptoms: Not too many this week. Just a growing & stretching belly! Oh my! :-) 
Best Moment this week: Picking out a sweet baby daygown for him at a local baby boutique today! It just made me so ready to put him in it and hold him! :-)
And of course, Fritter has jumped in for a couple of weeks now, so she wanted a picture!
She also had to show off her silly Flynn Ryder face from the Tangled movie. What a cute mess! :-)

Hope everyone has a great Mother's Day weekend! I surely am a blessed momma & so thankful to the Lord for my sweet babies! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Aww...little miss fritter is so cute! And you look great! You're getting so close...yay!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley