Thursday, April 28, 2011

27 weeks!

Oh my...how fast this past week has flown by. We had a great Easter & have had a busy week, so I haven't been able to blog all about our fun festivities. I am leaving in the morning to go visit my sister in Houston, so I"ll just have to have catch up blog time when I get back! I'm now 27 weeks! :-)
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of baby: About the size of a head of cauliflower (14.5 in; almost 2 pounds) He has definitely grown this week! I think I may fall forward if my stomach grows out anymore! LOL
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +15 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yep! Although this shirt is not maternity, but is long & stretchy so it still works! :-)
Gender: It's a sweet baby BOY! His name will be Abram Kirk Gibbs!
Movement: Yes, oh my! He has been rocking & rolling this week & stretching out alot. He kept me up until 1 in the morning last night just a wiggling. Although I missed my sleep, it was really fun to feel him so active. Can't wait to hold this sweet boy! :-)
Sleep: Pretty good...unless little man gets to being an acrobat! lol
What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach and being able to bend over without groaning..lol
Cravings: Not really craving anything, but I have loved eating Goldfish crackers all week :-)
Symptoms: I've had some bad tailbone & lower back pain the beginning of the week, but thankfully it has not been bad the last few days.
Best Moment this week: Just feeling him move so much & knowing that he is growing to be an active, healthy boy! :-)

 

2 comments:

  1. That is a cute shirt! Have fun in Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog.the way you explain it! keep on going! goodluck for ya baby!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley