Saturday, April 23, 2011

26 weeks

I'm 26 weeks along!  


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 weeks

Size of baby: About the size of a small pineapple (14 in; about 1 lb 10 oz)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +14 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yep! Although this shirt is not maternity, but is long so it still works! :-)
Gender: It's a sweet baby BOY! His name will be Abram Kirk Gibbs!

Movement: Yes, although he has been pretty calm this week. He gets busy right before I go to sleep & then right when I'm waking up! :-)

Sleep: Pretty good...once I can finally fall asleep.

What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach...

Cravings: Cereal & chocolate milk...(Not necessarily together..lol)

Symptoms: Just get tired easy. I pretty much try to get a nap everyday.
Best Moment this week: Putting his bedding into his crib & making progress in his nursery. He will be here before we know it! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Putting together the crib and nursery is so much fun! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw, your pregnancy hopefully give birth successfully and with a healthy baby.
    I am wblog walking...greetings!!
    come and visit my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley