Monday, April 18, 2011

25 weeks!

Ok, I'm a few days late posting again. I'll get back on track this Thursday...(hopefully! ;-))


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 25 weeks

Size of baby: About the size of a rutabaga (13.5 in; just over 1.5 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +12 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yep!
Gender: It's a sweet baby BOY! His name will be Abram Kirk Gibbs!
Movement: Yes! & I think I may have a little night owl on my hands! :-)
Sleep: Pretty good...once I can finally fall asleep.
What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach...
Cravings: Sweets.....(not sure this will be good for my gestational diabetes test coming up in a few weeks! LOL)
Symptoms: Not too many this week. Been feeling good!
Best Moment this week: Having my husband put his hand on my stomach & say, "Hey, Abram!" & he kicked me so hard we both jumped & got so tickled! He was telling his daddy hello! :-)


2 comments:

  1. Stacy, you look great! I've been having a sweets craving lately too. It's all that yummy Easter candy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy! You look so dang cute!! Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley