Saturday, April 9, 2011

24 weeks!

Well actually 24 weeks & 3 days, but who's counting?!? LOL
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 weeks

Size of baby: About the size of an ear of corn (12 in; just over 1.25 lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +11 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yep!

Gender: It's a sweet baby BOY! His name will be Abram Kirk Gibbs!

Movement: Yes! Lots & lots! He gets busy at night & then early in the morning..
Sleep: Pretty good...

What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach...

Cravings: Not anything specific I can think of this week. I'm just hungry in general! LOL

Symptoms: Just been really tired this week and dealing with some stretching ligament pain on my stomach...Things are really stretching! Ahhh!

Best Moment this week: Hearing my sweet boy's heartbeat at the doctor on Tuesday, getting his bedding in the mail on Wednesday, & picking out his room paint color yesterday. Ready to get things going! :-)

Have a great weekend!


 

1 comment:

  1. You look great and I love that shirt! Where'd ya get it? You know...it is hard to find cute maternity things.

    Can't wait to see the bedding!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley