Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I Did All Day....

...was sew & sew & sew some more!

I ended up waking up really early today, because I feel asleep so early last night, so I had a lot of energy & it was just what I needed to get alot of things on my sewing "to-do" list done! So here's a preview of some of the newest things I've made recently & that will be listed in my shop. Let me know if there is anything you like! :-)

Pink & White Floral & Stripe Burp Cloth Set
Pink Paisley Pillowcase Dress with Bow to one side
Girly Girl Burp cloth set (backed with soft chenille)
Boy Blue & Green Burp cloth set (backed with soft white chenille)
Pink Modern Meadow Burp Cloth Trio
Silly Little Monsters Bib & Burp Cloth Set
Green & Brown Dot Bib & Patchwork Burp Cloth
Purple, Blue & Green Flowers & Stripe Burp cloth set


This is a little preview of some of the fun new items I should have in my shop http://www.thefancyfritter.etsy.com/ by tonight or tomorrow morning. It seems like every time I turn around someone I know is having a baby, so now's the time to stock up on these fun baby goodies for them! :-)

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley