Thursday, March 31, 2011

23 weeks!

Well, this week has definitely been a growing week! I feel like he has grown & is stretching out so much! I'm sure you can tell! LOL :-)
Pregnancy Highlights:
 
How Far Along: 23 weeks
 
Size of baby: About the size of a large mango (11 in; just over 1 pound.)
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +9 lbs
 
Maternity Clothes: Yep! I wear some longer style tops that aren't, but there is no denying that belly is growing! LOL
 
Gender: It's a BOY! His name will be Abram Kirk Gibbs!
 
Movement: Yes! Lots & lots! He is starting to wake me up! lol 
 
Sleep: Not that great this week... :-(

What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach...
 
Cravings: Easter candy & sweets
 
Symptoms: Not too many. Just growing big! :-)

Best Moment this week: I started sewing some sweet things for him this week and I can't wait until he's here to use them! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see some of the items you are sewing! Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley