Monday, March 21, 2011

21 weeks (& sooo late!)

Ok! I am super late on this post, but this past week has been so busy that every evening I have forgotten to take a picture since I turned 21 weeks on Thursday. My birthday was on Wednesday, so I had a fun week and weekend & I ate tons of cake! LOL (So baby boy has definitely grown this week! :-))


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 21 weeks

Size of baby: About the length of a carrot (10.5 in 12 oz.)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +7 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yep! No denying that belly is growing! LOL

Gender: It's a BOY! His name will be Abram Kirk Gibbs

Movement: Yes! He has some calm moments and then some moments that he is a very busy bouncy boy! :-)
Sleep: Great! I have been sleeping deep & have been told that I now snore! LOL
What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach...

Cravings: Well, I craved cake the beginning of the week & I had cake overload this week, so I'm not into sweets this week..LOL

Symptoms: Not too many. Just growing big! :-)
Best Moment this week: My birthday and that I am so thankful that I'm pregnant with my sweet baby boy on my 27th birthday! :-)

That's about it. Be back in a few days for my 22 week post! Hopefully I'll stay on track this week! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love the name Stacy!! You look beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love my burp cloths!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley