Thursday, March 10, 2011

20 weeks & Announcement!

What a great week have had! I had a great doctor visit on Monday and we had the halfway mark ultrasound where they checked and measured the baby real good & I'm so blessed & happy to say that we have one sweet & healthy baby BOY on the way! :-) We are all so excited!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: About the size of a banana (6.5in 10.5 oz.)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +6 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yep! No denying that belly is growing! LOL
Gender: It's a BOY! His name will be Abram Kirk Gibbs
Movement: Yes, each week it gets stronger and stronger. Kirk was able to feel him for the first time last night! It was fun! :-)
Sleep:Pretty good this week.
What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach now...
Cravings: Well I have had Chic-fila a number of times this week, so I guess that & I really want a piece of Strawn's Strawberry pie that I haven't gotten yet. LOL
Symptoms: Some indigestion...Bring on the TUMS! :-)
Best Moment this week: Finding out that we are having a boy & also seeing Fritter's excitement about us clearing out the guest room to become the nursery. She tells everyone and has to show them if they come to our house! :-)

She had to get in on the photo shoot too & do what Mommy does! :-)
Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley