Friday, March 4, 2011

19 weeks!

So excited I'm bascially half way done! This first part has really flown by!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 19 weeks

Size of baby: About the size of a heirloom tomato (6in 8 oz.)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +6 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yep! No denying that belly is growing! LOL

Gender: Don't know yet, but we go in on Monday! The suspense is killing me! lol
Movement: Yep, I have felt lots of sweet little bumps & thumps this week!
Sleep: I had a little bit of a cough & cold earlier this week so it wasn't great, but the past few nights I have slept like a rock! :-)
What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach now...
Cravings: Coke Icees!!

Symptoms: A few round ligament pinches & pains & a little soreness from this belly getting so big so fast! LOL
Best Moment this week: Feeling my sweet baby bump around & seeing how belly growth shows there is a healthy baby growing in there! :-) So thankful!  


 

2 comments:

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley