Thursday, February 24, 2011

18 weeks!

Almost half way there!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: About the size of a bell pepper (5.5 in  7 oz.)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yep! No denying that belly is growing! LOL
Gender: Don't know yet, but we go in on March 7 to find out! Can't wait!! :-)
Movement: I have felt lots of sweet little bumps & thumps this week! One even made me jump this week! This baby is definitely active already! I love it!
Sleep: Ok....I toss & turn alot & wake up sleepy....
What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach now...that's probably why I toss & turn. :-/
Cravings: Can't think of much this week of anything that I HAD to have. Just been hungry alot though! :-)
Symptoms: A few round ligament pinches & pains & being a little tired...
Best Moment this week: Feeling my sweet baby bump around. Such an amazing feeling! :-)



 

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley