Friday, February 18, 2011

17 weeks!

 I'm a day late on this post, but this week has just flown by!
Looks like little missy had to sneak in the picture again too! (She's sucking a sucker since she went on the potty in case you're wondering what's in her mouth..LOL)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 weeks

Size of baby:  About the size of a turnip (5 in.)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I pretty much have pulled out all maternity pants & I am starting to get into maternity shirts too if my other shirts are too short. They are much more comfortable now anyway! :-)
Gender: Don't know yet, but we go in on March 7 to find out! Can't wait!! :-)
Movement: I have felt lots of sweet little bumps & thumps this week! I love it!

Sleep: Pretty good! I usually have to wake up once or so to go to the bathroom. :-/

What I miss: Can't really think of anything this week.
Cravings: I haven't really craved anything this week, but I have loved eating Avocado Delight sandwiches (I've had 2 this week) & Wheat Thin Sticks (love them!!)

Symptoms: Not many...I've been a little tired this week...

Best Moment this week: Feeling my sweet baby bump around. Such an amazing feeling! :-)


1 comment:

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley