Monday, February 14, 2011

16 weeks!

Well, my 16 weeks post is a little late, because we were gone all of last week on a cruise in the Caribbean! :-) So I turned 16 weeks on Thursday, the day we were in Belize City, Belize! I decided to take one picture at the Mayan ruins we toured & another one at our casual dinner that night!

At the Mayan ruins....This baby has definitely grown this week with all of the food I ate! LOL 
And here before dinner in front of the pretty aquarium scence on the ship.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 weeks


Size of baby: Baby is about the size of an avocado (4.5 in)


Total Weight Gain/Loss: +5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I pretty much have pulled out all maternity pants & I am starting to get into maternity shirts too if my other shirts are too short. They are much more comfortable now anyway! :-)
Gender: Don't know yet, but we go in 3 weeks on March 7 to find out! Can't wait!! :-)


Movement: I have felt lots of sweet little bumps this week! I love it!

Sleep: Pretty good! Some nights on the cruise I tossed & turned, but I think it's because I missed my own bed! LOL


What I miss: Can't really think of anything this week.
Cravings: I didn't really crave anything this week, b/c I had so much food accessible to me that if I was hungry for anything I just went & ate! LOL

Symptoms: Not many...Feeling great!
Best Moment this week: Traveling to different parts of the world that I had never been to before & seeing beautiful beaches, oh, & all the yummy food! :-)

1 comment:

  1. a cruise??? How fun! I have been thinking about going on one...but I am scared!

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley