Thursday, February 3, 2011

15 weeks!

Well this week has seemed so long, because I've pretty much been couped in everyday taking care of Fritter sick with the flu. Thankfully she is feeling better & I finally get to get out for my monthly doctor visit tomorrow! :-) So pretty much everyday we have been staying warm in our PJ's, so  I decided to get a little dressed today for my picture! :-)



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 15 weeks


Size of baby: Baby is about the size of an apple (4 in)

 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +4 lbs (back to my starting weight! :-))

 
Maternity Clothes: Still wearing some pants with the Belly Band & some regular shirts if they are not too short. The maternity clothes look like they will have to be pulled out very soon! lol

 
Gender: Don't know yet & can't wait to find out!

 
Movement: I actually think when I have been sitting really still a couple of times the last few days that I can feel some little flutters. It is exciting! :-)


Sleep: Pretty good! Still lots of crazy dreams! lol

What I miss: Caffeine, although I do a little splurge now & then.. :-)

 
Cravings: I remember with my first pregnancy, I wanted milk & orange juice all the time & that started back this week. I have a glass or two or both everyday!

 
Symptoms: Not many...Feeling great!


Best Moment this week: Feeling possible flutters of the baby moving!
 
I wanted to add this picture b/c when I was starting to get ready to take my pictures, Big Sister jumped in to smile with mommy's tummy too! :-) So sweet!

 

3 comments:

  1. It would be hilarious if Fritter started posing like mommy. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm back ;) i love the pic with anna!! so sweet!! i cant wait to see what youre having!! so excited!! God is good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pic with anna!! she is going to be a wonderful big sis!! cant wait to find out what you are having!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley