Friday, January 28, 2011

Very First Sick Visit...

....and it was DEFINITELY a sick visit! In a little over 2.5 years, we have been so blessed that we have not had to make any sick visits to the dr., but I knew this day would eventually come & last night Fritter woke up with a nasty sounding cough & fever, so I knew we needed to go in. I'm so glad we did, because it turns out that she was positive for strain A Flu & has a little bit of the croup. We've gotten lots of good medicine for her, so hopefully they will kick in soon! Say a little prayer for me too, that I don't get it being pregnant...I have some TamiFlu called in, but I would rather not have to get it or take it...

We got the LSU room at the Dr.'s office & she thought that was neat to see the Tigers! :-)
Sick girl trying to give a happy smile! :-)

 Feeling bad & ready to see "the lady" AKA the doctor :-)
Poor thing after her appt. was too sleepy to eat her french fry! So sad!

So hopefully she will bounce back soon & be her spunky self again, because I don't handle my baby girl being sick very well. Plus, the risk of me getting sick makes me more reserved, so any of your prayers would be appreciated for a speedy recovery!

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, bless her heart! I hope she starts feeling better soon, and I hope you don't get the flu too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's no fun! Both Carsten and Aden had the flu a few weeks ago. Hope she feels better soon and that you don't get it too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley