Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year, New Baby!

Wow! I think I can hear the crickets chirping, I've been so quiet on here lately! Well the reason for that is because for the last 2 months I have had no energy & the feeling of nausea every waking moment! That's because.....We're having another baby!! :-) 

What a perfect way to start another year! My due date is July 28 during the heat of the summer! LOL I am 12 weeks today & starting to feel lots better and getting my energy (& my appetite) back! I'm so thankful! I've already been to 2 doctor appointments at 7 weeks & last Thursday at 11 weeks & everything is looking wonderful! There is nothing sweeter than hearing that sweet & strong heartbeat that I have been longing to hear for so long! I have been doing nothing, but thanking the Lord for his sweet faithfulness & provision for me & my little family!

I'm wanting to try to take a picture of myself each week and post it to show my progession through my pregnancy to keep as a little scrapbook! I wasn't blogging when I was pregnant with Fritter, so I figure this would be fun to do this time around! I love the way Kelly at Kelly's Korner does her's, so I'm basically going to steal copy her format. LOL :-)



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is about the size of a lime
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Actually lost 4lbs since my first doctor visit, but with all the nausea & then stomach bug last week I think that's why! I've been so hungry this week that I'm sure it's back! :-)
Maternity Clothes: I'm still wearing everything regular, just wearing my Belly Band around some jeans that are starting to get a little snug! :-) Everyone was right when they say the 2nd one pops out earlier! LOL
Gender: Don't know yet, but I can't wait to find out! Only 7-8 more weeks!
Movement: Not yet, but I am really looking forward to it! :-)
Sleep: I'm sleeping really good & having lots of crazy dreams! LOL
What I miss: Nothing really yet, but I'm sure I'll be missing my waistline soon! HA! 
Cravings: Anything salty & crunchy! I want nothing but chips & snack mixes! LOL This past week I had a big desire for Poppyseed Chicken, so I made myself up a dish & then really wanted a King Cake so I went and got one to take to a gathering just so I could have some! :-)
Symptoms: I had nausea pretty much 24/7 for about a month & half & being super tired, but thankfully I'm getting more energy back!
Best Moment this week: Seeing the ultrasound of my sweet baby moving around & hearing a strong heartbeat of 171 bpm

I'm excited about this coming year & I look forward to blogging all about it! :-)

P.S. I'm not sure if it's my computer not, but are things on my blog (my header, side titles, etc.) coming up as boxes with red X in them? If so, tell me & I need to ask the girl that did my blog design about it....Looks like a new year may need a new blog design too! :-)




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Stacy! That is so exciting....very happy for y'all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy! I am so thrilled for you! Thank you for my congrats...it will be fun to see each others updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your baby progression. I love seeing all of the pregnancy pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley