Thursday, January 27, 2011

14 Weeks!

We had a good Thursday around here. We just stayed in & cleaned house & finished laundry because Fritter's Poppy, Linda & Grandmomma (her great grandmother) came over for dinner. We had a great visit & ate some yummy Minestrone soup, salad & breadsticks! :-) In baby news, I'm officially into the 2nd trimester & things are definitely growing & I'm blooming! LOL



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 Weeks (I'm now in the 2nd trimester! Yay!) I have officially "popped" out also! LOL
Size of baby: Baby is about the size of a lemon (3.5 in)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +3 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I'm still wearing everything regular, just wearing my Belly Band around some jeans that are starting to get a little snug! :-)

Gender: Don't know yet, but I can't wait to find out! It will probably early March or so.
Movement: Not yet, but I am really looking forward to it! :-)
Sleep: Not that great this week actually, I have tossed & turned many nights & wake up so sleepy...Hopefully I'll get a full night soon!

What I miss: Caffeine, although I do a little splurge now & then.. :-)
Cravings: This week it's been breakfast food! LOL Bacon, eggs, & biscuits!

Symptoms: Other than being tired from time to time, not many.
Best Moment this week: Making my own maternity skirt from an old pair of jeans I had. Very fun project & I'll have to show it on here soon! :-)


Have a great Thursday!
~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. You are glowing! I can't wait to see your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My doctor said I could have 2 caffeinated drinks a day. I don't usually, but wanted you to know.

    Also, you look SO CUTE!!!!

    Also Also, Ann Taylor Loft has come white maternity capris on final sale for $7.44 online. I just bought some and thought you may want to get a deal!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley