Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Items in my Etsy shop!

I've been busy lately working on some new items for my Etsy shop, The Fancy Fritter, and I'm so excited to finally get them listed! My friend, Hannah, has recently started her own photography business & took some pictures of my little Fritter modeling some of the items I made. I love how they turned out!


Fritter showing some sass!
You can find this outfit listing here:  Modern Meadow Skirt Set

Smiling with my sweet (not-so-much a baby anymore) girl!

Sweet picture in the Brown Floral Vintage Knot Dress. I found the trim and bodice fabric from an antique store & you can see how it was made in England many, many years ago! :-)  
You can find the listing for this dress here: Brown Floral Vintage Knot Dress

Sweet pose in a dress I made from a vintage pillowcase, clunky lace, & crocheted flower I found in thrift & antique stores.

You can see the listing for this dress here: Vintage Yellow Floral Dress

I love this sweet picture of me and my Fritter! These pictures have made it very obvious to me that she is growing up way to fast! :-)

If you're local & need some pictures done, you should contact Hannah! This is her blog: http://hannahhough.blogspot.com/ and this is her website: http://www.hannahhough.com/ . Thanks, Hannah!

Let me know if you're interested in any of the items listed!
Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I love all your new items! My favorite is the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Those are the cutest stinking outfits. And I have to say, my lil 2nd cuz is pretty cute herself. I cannot believe how big she is - beautiful girl Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl! I love your new creations so much that I featured you on my Frequently Friday's series - http://grumpypantskelly.blogspot.com/2010/11/frequently-fridays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these dresses! i'm going to check out your etsy store now!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley