Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fun at the State Fair

Last Friday night, my good friend, Evie, invited Fritter & I & my friend, Kara, & her boys to the Louisiana State Fair & we had a blast! I had not been in years, so I was so excited! They have the little Kiddie Korral area with all the children's rides & she loved riding EVERY SINGLE ride! :-)

Smiling with her friend, Cullen, waiting to head into the fair!
Riding on the train ride with her friend, Emmalyne! :-)
My motorcycle girl!
Riding the teacup with mommy! :-)
(She kept wanting to get in the teapot in the middle! lol)
Trying to get a group shot of our cute kiddos! HA!

Watching the big Tiger!

And of course, we had to get a huge Fair Ice Cream cone! She was one happy girl! :-)

We had a blast and ended up staying almost 6 hours!! LOL
We can't wait to go again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley