Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fritter as a Flower girl!

Some of our sweet friends from church got married on Saturday & we were so honored that they asked Fritter, along with her friend Emmalyne, to be flower girls in their wedding! We had a fun time picking out matching dress, shoes & bows & it was so sweet to see my baby girl do so good going down the aisle! 
We started the morning off with our first time to put hot rollers in our hair & she loved it. She stood so still and watched very intently as I put each on in her hair. Even though the curl didn't stay it was fun to get all girly! :-)

At the church, putting on their dresses!
Pretty girl all dressed & ready!

I love this sweet picture of them peeking in the church doors waiting for their turn to go! :-)

Here they come!!
They did so good throwing out all of their petals! We were so impressed! lol
Sweet girls taking a rest!
Having fun dancing at the reception!

Smiling with a happy & proud mommy!

They did so good & we were so impressed how well they did! I was so scared she was just going to take off the other way or not want to go down the aisle at all, but they did great! She is all about this wedding business now & kept saying all day, "This is my wedding!" LOL So if anyone needs a flower girl, I'm sure my Fritter would love to do it again! :-)

Well off to bed for the start of a busy week!
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley