Monday, October 4, 2010

Veggie Tales Live!

I'm a little delayed in writing about this, but about a week & half ago we took Fritter to see Veggie Tales Live! Mr. Mike (my best friend's dad & my hubby's boss) gave us such great tickets & Fritter LOVED it! 
Here she is before the show smiling with her best bud, Drew.

Here come the Veggies!

Dancing & Singing along! :-)

Trying to get a picture with Mommy (silly girl!)

Giggles with her Daddy!

She made her way to the front to dance & was loving it!
She caught me taking pictures of her..LOL

Meeting Bob & Larry & giving them hugs!

Big smiles with Bob & Larry!

She loved watching the show & singing along to all the silly songs! We defintely had a great time & are thankful for the tickets! Thanks, Mr. Mike! :-)

Now...I'm off to find my hairbrush...hehe..

1 comment:

  1. how cute! I didn't know there was a meet and greet!!!?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley